Dave has extensive speaking experience, including developing and delivering materials on corporate social responsibility, business ethics, sustainability, technology, business strategy, and leadership for groups ranging from 5 to 500.
Recent speaking engagements
BERKELEY ROUNDTABLE ON APPLIED INNOVATION/DESIGN CONFERENCE 2014-2018
– Organizer and Speaker
ETA TRANSACT ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2017
– Keynote: “Navigating Exponential Change”
GLOBAL SOCIAL VENTURE COMPETITION 2015
– Customer centered design workshop
E2 INNOVATE CIO TECHNOLOGY AND LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE 2012
– From Project Portfolio to Innovation Funnel (Slideshare here)
SUSTAINABLE BRANDS CONFERENCE
– LCAs, carbon footprint & carbon neutral: A case study on coffee
SOCAP10 : SOCIAL CAPITAL MARKETS CONFERENCE, 2010
– Bare Essentials: Healty Ecosystem and Ecosystem services (Slideshare here)
2nd ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BUSINESS AND SUSTAINABILITY: DESIGNING SUSTAINABILITY – PORTLAND STATE UNIVERSITY 2008
– Keynote: Sustainability Like You Mean It
NORTHWESTERN/KELLOGG INNOVATING SOCIAL CHANGE CONFERENCE 2007
– Putting Corporate Social Responsibility into Practice: Strategies for Sustained Corporate Impact.
UC BERKELEY/HAAS PETERSON LECTURE SERIES ON CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY 2008
– Panel discussion: Sustainability at the world’s biggest retailer.
ECOLOGICAL FARMING ASSOCIATION ANNUAL CONFERENCE (ECO-FARM) 2007, 2008
– Superstore Organics: The Cost of Organics for the Mega Market (2007)
– What’s so fair about Fair Trade? (2008)
The most common thread in audience feedback is knowledge, enthusiasm.
“Your presentation on Corporate Social Responsibility was informative, perceptive and extremely relevant for the participants. I look forward to your participation in the future! “
“Your presentation on the mainstreaming of ethical consumerism was both informative and highly relevant to the audience. Your high energy and engaging approach really made a difference.”